HUMANITARIAN ENGINEERING CONFERENCE 2019
EWB-Kenya’s 2019 Humanitarian Engineering conference will showcase people-centered and sustainable engineering projects that engage local communities. Engineers from home and abroad present best practice examples and the beneficial project outcomes of a humanitarian approach to engineering.
Participants will leave with a deeper understanding of the benefits and impact of socially aware engineering and will be equipped to use what they have experienced to make a positive social change.
This will provide an avenue for practitioners to share stories, the latest technological developments and lessons learnt in the industry. By demonstrating the positive outcomes of humanitarian engineering, we will encourage attendees to incorporate this approach into their everyday actions.The event will consist of a series of interactive and dynamic sessions that:
- Engage participants through presentations, workshops, and panel discussions.
- Are led by inspiring speakers from Kenya and around the world.
- Will build links across the engineering, academic and development sectors and beyond.
- Encourage networking and the collaboration of ideas from various fields and levels of experience.
Tuesday 27th August 2019
The Kenya Comfort Suites, Milimani, Nairobi
Get 10 tickets for KSH 50,000!
All other non-members
EWB-KENYA Professional Members
Non-members who are Students
EWB-KENYA Student Member
ACCOUNT N0: 2038768703
SWIFT CODE: BARCKENX
PAYBILL NO: 586975
ACCOUNT NO: YOUR ID NUMBER
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AND BOOKING: TREASURER +254720605658
Google map and directions
CONTACT: Alice Wanjohi: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Associations
- Showcase organizational support for engineering, social entrepreneurship, international development and social responsibility.
- Shape the future of your industry by diving into complex problems and formulating solutions while learning from industry, public sector, and civil society organizations.
- Inspire employees through an investment into their professional development and innovative capacity.
- Recruit the brightest thinkers and most talented leaders from within our community.
- Build a long-term partnership with EWB to create meaningful, lasting social change in Kenya and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Register for the Students Engineering Models Competition
STUDENTS ENGINEERING MODEL COMPETITION-SEMC
VENUE: KENYA COMFORT SUITES, MILIMANI, NAIROBI
DATE: 27 AUGUST, 2019