Who Can Be An EWB Mentee?
Prospective mentees must be engineers (all grades) and Society Affiliates who are, but are not limited to:
- Willing to give time and effort to the mentoring partnership (a minimum of two hours per month is suggested)
- New professionals in their first or second job or considering entering graduate programs
- Recent graduates entering the professional workforce for the first time
- Professionals making a career move or career change
- Willing to identify and clarify their developmental goals
- Interested in learning from another professional “who has been there”
Each participant in a mentoring partnership should be committed to devoting time and effort to develop their mentoring partnership. They need an understanding of their role and responsibilities, and each partner needs to stay in touch and follow an action plan that defines goals and outlines expectations for the partnership.
For additional information on the EWB Mentoring Program, please contact email@example.com or Fill the form below and we will get back to you.