Who Can Be An EWB Mentor?
Prospective mentors must be an Engineer (all grades) and Society Affiliates who are, but not limited to:
- Willing to give time and effort to the mentoring partnership (a minimum of two hours per month is suggested)
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Willing to share some career successes and failures
- Individuals who may be or have been executives, consultants, or in middle or upper management, or in research
- Individuals who may be or have been educators, entrepreneurs, or self-employed
- Individuals who may be or have been proven leaders offering inspiration and insight
- Individuals who may be or have been EWB officers or volunteers
Each participant in a mentoring partnership should be committed to devoting time and effort to develop their mentoring partnership. They need an understanding of their role and responsibilities, and each partner needs to stay in touch and follow an action plan that defines goals and outlines expectations for the partnership.
For additional information on the EWB Mentoring Program, please contact email@example.com or Fill the form below and we will get back to you.