STUDENTS ENGINEERING MODEL COMPETITION-SEMC
VENUE: KENYA COMFORT SUITES, MILIMANI, NAIROBI
DATE: 27 AUGUST, 2019
SEMC is a program coming under EWB Kenya Humanitarian Engineering Conference (HEC) 2019 which is focusing on the improvement of innovations and creativity of engineering students across Kenya. We are encouraging the students to become a part of nation building through promoting the engineering models for the benefit of national missions. Mission for Models will lead towards Models for Mission
Guidelines for participants:
Categories for participation:
- Any student or a team of two students (same level) completed/pursuing their Diploma/Higher Diploma/BSc. / MSc. / PhD can participate.
Working models/projects focusing on following can be submitted:
Digital Kenya, Made in Kenya, WASH Technologies, Renewable Energy
For free registration and more details please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Last date of submission of projects/models:
Synopsis, images and videos of model is to be submitted online till: 7th August 2019.
After pre-scrutiny, selected models will be invited for display in exhibition at HEC 2019, Nairobi on 27th August 2018.
Result declaration of pre-scrutiny:
12th August 2019
- No registration/participation fees
- Students register and send the softcopy of model/project through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximum of three students are allowed in a team
- Selected models will participate in model exhibition at HEC 2019 Nairobi, on 27th August 2019 for which; travel expenses; food; stay for the team will be arranged by HEC organizers.
- Selected projects/models will be recognized in the EWB Humanitarian Journal, Various R & D Institutes for further development/adoption
- Certificates; mementoes to all the projects/models selected.
- Engage in EWB Activities